Kathmandu Pokhara Tour offers you to visit two main cities of Nepal. Places you are touring are listed into world heritage sites of Nepal. Trip to pokhara from Kathmandu is one of the best options in Nepal tours. Pokhara trip cost is always reasonable and it worth taking this tour. Pokhara tour package price for Nepali is different because entrance fees are free for locals. 5 nights 6 days incredible tour in Nepal offers beautiful places to visit which are lovely. Kathmandu pokhara tour is not only a simple tour but also a package that includes great views of the Himalayas. Cremation in the bank of the Baghmati River is the part of the tour. It gives you the chance to understand the values of the life and the death as well. A smart tour guide can give you a clear picture of the procedure of the cremation.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel arranged by us for your accommodation.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley in world heritage sites.
Day 03: Fly or drive to Pokhara and sightseeing in Pokhara.
Day 04: Sightseeing in Pokhara’s heritage sites and boating on the Fewa Lake.
Day 05: Fly or drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 06: your final Departure.
- Pick up and drop back from and to International Airport and Domestic airports
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu on BB in twin sharing basis and same service in pokhara for 2 nights 3 days.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Guided sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and pokhara to Kathmandu flight tickets and airport tax or private vehicle as you preferred .
- Tour guide for all the itinerary days, insurance for crews working with you.
- All government taxes
- All service charges.
- Lunch & Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu and pokhara
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 30 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon
your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- All kinds of bottled drinks.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed.
- Purely personal nature expenses.
- Tips (tipping is expected by field crews such as guides, drivers but not a mandatory)