Kathmandu valley trekking offers you to explore some of the best view points of near Kathmandu and the suggested trekking package also allow you to visit one of the best bird sanctuary of Nepal. The entire hiking trail follows Sundarijal to Namobuddha/Panauti are belongs to Shivapuri wildlife Reserve Park so may you have chance to encounter many wildlife and rare wild flowers in nature. Nagarkot and Chisapani hill tops are also renowned as magnificent panorama view point.
Kathmandu valley short trek also known as short hiking around Kathmandu rim is a truly beautiful trekking area and those who have limited time can be visited without any risk of natural calamities along the journey. The trekking trail is ideal for every age group and those who are looking for short and normal elevation level hiking. Besides trekkers experience typical culture of local people and enjoy different authentic hospitalities. We also can add few more day for Kathmandu valley tours if you desire.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport Nepal.
Day 02: Trek Sundarijal to Chisapani (5 hours)/overnight at Tea House
Day 03: Trek Chisapani to Nagarkot Hill (6 – 7 hours)/ overnight at Nagakot Resort
Day 04: Trek Nagarkot to Dhulikhel (5 – 6 hours)/overnight at Tea House
Day 05: Trek Dhulikhel to Namobuddha (3 – 4 hours)/overnight at Tea House
Day 06: Trek Namobuddha to Panauti (3 – 4 hours)/ end the trek, have lunch and drive back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, be refresh, rest or free for personal activities.
Day 07: Final Departure
- Airport transfers – pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
- Transportation- to and from starting and ending point.
- Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
- Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
- 2- Nights accommodation in Kathmandu in BB basis before and after the trek.
- Sightseeing Tour as per above program, inclusive of all entry permits, tour guide and transportation.
- Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
- Hotel in Kathmandu extra days stay.
- Food (Lunch & Dinner) before and after the trip in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral/hot water/ hot drinks/shower tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc.
- Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Additional costs- extra days stay, incase of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances.
- Personal trekking gear for the trek.